Important Street Safety Information
We want the Chapel Allerton Arts Festival to be a safe and enjoyable weekend for all.
We have a comprehensive Event Management Plan and Risk Assessments that we have developed by working closely with Leeds City Council and West Yorkshire Police over many years.
For this reason, the following are not permitted on the festival site at any time:
- Dogs (except Registered Assistance Dogs)
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Scooters
- Laser Equipment (inc Laser Pens)
- Reflective Jackets / Vests
- Air Horns
- Fireworks or Flares
- Items for Trading or Distribution (e.g. Leaflets)
Admission to the festival site will be refused on these grounds.
Please be aware our bar operates a Think 25 Policy.
Please also remember:
- Please supervise your children at all times
- Keep hold of your belongings
- If you ever need assistance, our friendly stewards are here to help – please ask!
- We have a strictly limited audience capacity, at busy times we may have to delay or refuse entry for safety reasons.
- Filming and Photography will be taking place over the weekend, this may be used in future publicity and published on the internet
- Chapel Allerton Arts Festival is not responsible for any in week events organised by external organisations, venues or individuals.
- All published timings are approximate
- The event programme and line up are subject to change at short notice and some parts are weather dependent. We will endeavour to publish any changes on our social media channels as soon as possible – but in some cases this will not be possible.
First Aid Information
There is a First Aid provision on site at all times when the festival is open.
If you require assistance, please speak with any steward and they will be able to contact our medical team.
If the casualty is mobile, it is better all round if they can make their way to the Head Stewards point, where our medics are based – it is less noisy and there is more space for them to perform an assessment of their needs.
If the casualty cannot be moved, please ensure you are able to tell our stewards exactly where they are so our response teams can get there as quickly as possible.
Fire safety over the weekend is supported by the great team at Fire Safety Strategies